Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

external call routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

techbrain1

Technical User
May 14, 2016
GH
Hello,
Am new to the Panasonic system. I am trying to do some call routing on outgoing calls.
This is the scenario: I have three CO lines which has leading numbers as follows;
CO 1 = 024111111111
CO 2 = 026111111111
CO 3 = 020111111111
I want to rout the calls that when someone dials an outgoing number starting with 024 the system will automatically route it through the CO 1,when the outgoing leading number starts with 020 the system will automatically route it through CO 3 and when the outgoing leading number starts with 026 the system will automatically route it through CO 2.
Pleas I need your guidance. Thank you
Panasonic ns500

put the 3 lines in to separate trunk groups and use ARS to route the lead numbers to each line.
you have to block the lines in each other routes in ARS settings but you can still allow them to over flow to each other

hello
please can someone help me to get a panssonic unified console that supports Panasonic ns 500 and ns1000.
Or any Panasonic simulation software that supports the above.
Thank you.

NS100 uses a web based mtce console , not sure on the NS500 as we don't have them here

There are offline tools available to service engineers on panasonic portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back