Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

External call forwarding Using E1 Pri2

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyygt

Programmer
Sep 8, 2005
US
Recently the E1 provider replaced the paradine modem with an audio or midian 800. This has resulted in creating entry and tagging outbound calls with the pilot number. The problem I have when from any phone when I use the external forwarding feature Example 9001800xxxxx, the forwarding is not complete and I receive an audio from the service provider that that number is not configured. The question would be: in the Cs1000 version 7.5 there is a way that when an external forwarding is made the pbx does not send the phone number of the caller, according to the service provider they block the call since that number is not allowed to go through those 30 channels. I hope you have explained to me attentively to your comments

Depends on protocol for EURO in the NET_DATA there is a prompt OCLI default no

OCLI
NO) NO manipulation is done on outgoing CLID for calls forwarded to EuroISDN link.

EXT Last forwarding DN is sent as CLID information for incoming UIPE DID or CO calls landing on G/W node and forwarded back to this link.

ALL The scenario described above still applies. Moreover, last forwarding DN is sent as CLID for internal calls on ISDN tie except DPNSS (MCDN/QSIG.) or local calls (Sets) redirected from G/W node to UIPE DID or CO link. If the redirection does not occur on G/W node, redirecting information number is sent as CLID if present in the incoming SETUP message received on G/W node from private network.

So I have been playing around with it a bit as I have a similar issue and EURO ISDN uses Facility messages for redirect, to enable those you add the RCAP DV3I to the DCH. For me that is no good as my CS1000 links to a Ribbon SBC which doesn't understand the Facility messages. Failing that the above OCLI set to ALL should replace the CLID with the last forwarding number and give you a valid CLID to the carrier.

My thoughts were to change the Pilot Dn's to numbers that are in the DDI range.

I also recall an RCAP prompt but had forgotten about OCLI.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back