Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Extention Mobility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wavesg

Technical User
Jul 11, 2001
US
I need to add the extension mobility to our Call Manager. What do I need to do. I'm Running Ver 3.1(2c), I know it support it. Do I need anything extra?? Help??

You must download and install the Customer Response Application - cm-es-ffr.2-2-3a.exe
Cisco CallManager Extended Services 2.2(3a) on a server in the network and have all the passwords and port numbers for the DC on the CallManager.

The following is a great link from Cisco's website on installing Extension Mobility:
However, if you are using Extension Mobility with Active Directory integration, it takes a little bit more to get it working properly. But, it works pretty well.

One more point you have to consider, the users may not like the default way of entering their username (ie having to hit the 7 button four times to get an 's'). I just think it is an education issue for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back