Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

extension name avaya nortel / CS1000 not appear on the display who is calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianoalves78

IS-IT--Management
Sep 26, 2014
BR
I have a nortel avaya extension when he calls another extension name appears, however when someone calls him the name does not appear to the person who is calling;

Thanks

print the TN look in the CLS field, nama ddga cnda dnda all need to be set, I think off the top of me head that covers it.

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

Ok, thanks but the extension is already with these options enabled in the class of service, however the clerk insists that when the extension of it to that extension 2528 she can not see the name of it, but if she calls to any other extension it ve the name of another extension.
What would be the problem?

Thanks.

Did you look at the CLS of the CALLED set? If it has NAMD then the name will be blocked for anyone calling that set.

Also, DNDA is usually a bad setting. It causes the phone to display the number that the caller dialed instead of the number they are dialing from. Most people want to see the caller's number, not the number they dialed. Should normally be DNDD which is the default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back