Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Extensible Policies with ZFD3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd666

IS-IT--Management
Dec 3, 2001
CA
I don't know if someone can help me because my problem is about a fonctionnality who come with ZFD3.2. I can't configure any of the policies (.ADM) because i don't have the tab in my user container. The message who are displayed is the one who told me about the migrating policies from Zfd2. I known that i can't edit or change the policies once they are migrate...but i still can't create new extensible policies for a new user package. Is there à fonctionnality that i forget to install...a snap-in or something like that.

If you have an idea...please give me some answer because i don't found any helpful advice on Novell web site.

Thank.

Right click on the User Policy package, and click properties. Click on the little arrow next to policies, then select Win95-98 or WinNT-2000 and you will see the Extensible Policies. I hope this hepled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back