Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Extended Pickup groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

inter778

Technical User
May 26, 2009
BG
Hi, we are using an old G3 csi V11 Avaya PBX. We have an incoming line that rings on random station, and the agents should be able to pickup the calll with a FAC. It's working OK but the problem is that now we have around 60 agents and the maximum for a pickup group in this version is 50 members.

I've created an extended pickup group, but it looks like I'm doing something wrong as the members of the two groups in the extended pickup groups are able to pickup calls only from their respective group, but not from the extended one. From what I've read they need to dial the FAC + some number but when they dial the FAC and when there is no call in their pickup group they receive busy tone. Can you please help me ?

Why not just add a coverage path that points to the hunt group? Then it's done without using pickup groups.

When is the last time you helped someone, just because you were able to?

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

It would make sense to move away from pick up group with this number of agents. It'd make more sense to great a hunt group with sequential distribution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
umm,it IS supposed to do that, right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back