Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAP

Programmer
May 8, 2000
GB
We are about to shut down our Groupwise installation and move over to Lotus Notes (Corporate decision - beyond my control), is there a way our users can export their emails & attachments easily into text files, jpegs etc. on a network directory. Bear in mind some of our folks have thousands of old emails stored in their cabinets. Thanks.

There are a few third party migration tools that can do this, there is also a free workaround solution that might work (not sure though, I only migrate into GroupWise). GroupWise does not have any export functions I know of. You can save individule mail as a WP document, if that works for you.

You could also give the GroupWise plugin for Outlook a try. By using the Outlook client you can use the export functions of Outlook.
Brent Schmidt CNE,Network + [atom]
Senior Network Engineer
Keep IT Simple [rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back