Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting transaction level detail in FRx

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBresnan

Technical User
Jun 23, 2010
US
I have a user trying to use TCodes in an FRX report that is using a tree, and includes budget data as well as Actuals. If you drill down in the report itself, you can get to the Tcode information, however, if you export the report to excel (checking the transaction detail selection) the transaction level data is present, but the Tcode columns are not. the only way i can get the Tcode data into excel is if i am fully drilled into an account, and export that. Anyone know what we are doing wrong and how to get this data to export?

You might need to bring the TCode into the FRx Column layout and have it marked to print.

yes, i have the TCodes in the columns. i don't know how to mark it for print, i thought you could only designate a column to not print.

Just a follow up to close this down, the reason they aren't exporting is because of a compatibility issue between GP10 and Excel 2010. works fine with Excel 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back