Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

exporting to mas 90

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRYP

Programmer
Jun 20, 2000
US
i need to export to Mas 90 sales invoice information using ascii fixed files and i can generate whatever fields are necessary from my app but i dont have a clue about what to export or how to find out what fields mean what in the Visual Integrator module.

HELP PLEASE !!!!!

tryp

I am not an authority but I can tell you what i have done. I am doing a similar thing with sales orders. my text file has the following: sales order number, invoice type "IN", territory code, ship to customer id, invoice date "2000-11-10", terms code, sales person cd, g/l account numbers for sales, cost and inventory, quantity, price, extension, total taxable amount. the g/l accounts look like "4100-00" but you have to format them like "410000000". Many of these fields are necessary because MAS90 validates them based on their existence in other tables.

Rich

Trying to find an export solution from a web site to MAS 90, your post caught my attention.

Anyone managed to export orders from a MYSQL based website to MAS 90 (automatically or semi automatically)? Any idea on how to implement this??

Thanks. in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back