Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting Job Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

markmci2

IS-IT--Management
Mar 3, 2008
US
Hi - Is there a way to export (maybe into a spreadsheet) the information within a job. (Using BE11D)
We have many jobs and I would like to have a list of all the directories, folders & files that are being backuped from each job, without having to manually drill down into each job and write it?

Thank you

In Job Setup / edit the selection list, View Selection Details tab will show the full path of each backup requested. This could be copy/paste into a document.

Also, take a look at the Reports tab, might be something in there that will work. I'm not much of a report person so I cna't vouch for those.

David.

Thank you! However, I could not find View Selection Details tab anywhere. (I am using 11D) I am looking in the jobs selection but not finding what I am looking for. There may be a way to write a custom report... Not there yet.
Any other thoughts, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back