Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting Graphics from a report 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumboy

Technical User
Feb 29, 2000
US
I tried to save the report as .rtf

nothing.... is there any easy way to export the report so it can be e-mailed and the user wouldn't need access to view it.

thanks! [sig]<p>Dumboy.! Ouch.! .my brain.....<br><a href=mailto:spiderdesign@yahoo.com>spiderdesign@yahoo.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>It's hard to think with only one neuron......Ouch.....!....it hurts when I think......![/sig]

You could use a PDF writer printer port from Adobe Acrobat, and then attach the pdf to the email. Works a treat for me.

Not really easy unless you have the PDF writer!

Notch. X-) [sig][/sig]

Hey Notch with the happy crazy eyes face.....

Thanks bro.... I don't have the Adobe Writer, I ended up doing it like in the cave age... used PainSHop Pro to do screen captures and then pasting them to the .rtf document.

but I'm going to get the Adobe thingy.....

Agains.. thanks.... and if you ever see Bill Gates ask him why..... why.... you can export graphics from access.....

is a sad.. sad thing....... [sig]<p>Dumboy.! Ouch.! .my brain.....<br><a href=mailto:spiderdesign@yahoo.com>spiderdesign@yahoo.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>It's hard to think with only one neuron......Ouch.....!....it hurts when I think......![/sig]

Have you tried exporting it as a Snapshot file??

Microsoft in their infinite wisdom have created a freely distributable Snapshot viewer which will open up the report as it was originally, allowing for it to be printed.

The Snapshot viewer is only a small file in itself and can easily be emailed along with the report Snapshot.

[sig][/sig]

Dumboy et al,

IF you ever see the ever so rich Mr. Bill, Don't ask questions!!! Just heap praise and thanks for lifetime gainful employment!!!!

If he were to ever correct the infinite number of 'little' things, many of us would no longer be necessary - as 'real' human beings would be capable of just cobbling together real applications from the wizzards!

[sig]<p>MichaelRed<br><a href=mailto:mred@duvallgroup.com>mred@duvallgroup.com</a><br>There is never time to do it right but there is always time to do it over[/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back