Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting form to PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptrifile

Technical User
Aug 10, 2004
US
Not sure if anyone can help but I have a form that when someone clicks a button it automatically emails a group of people a copy of the form in PDF format. All works fine except for 2 of 3 memo fields. All 3 fields are memo fields and as far as i can tell EVERY property is set exactly the same on each one. The problem is that if there are underlined works or bolded or bullet points 2 of the 3 show up with what looks like HTML before the text. The one field is fine no matter if it is bolded underlined, bullet pointed, it doesn't matter it shows in the PDF properly. Again, each field is set exactly the same in the table and on the form.

Has anyone ever experienced this or know what could be wrong?!?! Its killing me!!!

Thanks!

Paul

Please disregard. It was the reports field that was not set to Rich Text. Today has been a long week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back