Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting fireworks pop up menu to dreamweaver???

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmaktadsnr

Technical User
Nov 1, 2007
US
I am trying to export a pop up menu I created in fireworks to a template that I have created in dreamweaver. I will tell you what I have done so far...
I have brought an image that I created in photoshop into fireworks and created a pop up menu from that image. The image is 157 x 30 pixels and that is also the size of the doc. Then I did the whole appearance and position stuff in the edit pop up menu window and went to export image. I located the images folder of my site. Export name pop_up. HTML: export html &slices. Slices: export slices. Checked include areas without slices & put images in subfolder.
Then I went into my dreamweaver template (which is already linked to the rest of my pages that I have created, btw) clicked on the cell that I want to put the pop up menu in and clicked insert HTML fireworks and a message comes up that it is not the right HTML format.

What am I doing wrong???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back