Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting Excel Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr123

Technical User
Jul 30, 2012
US
Hi,

I have an issue while exporting cognos 10 report into Excel 2007. There are million records in report. When I run report in Html no issue. When I export report into Excel 2007, I'm getting error like "The Server Encountered an internal error() that prevented from fulfilling this request" .There is a prompt page in the report on Region. There are 4 Regions in the prompt. When I select single Region for every run no issue, except for one region. THere are million of records for one Region. I tried to schedule the report, no luck.

Excel 2007? Then I suspect the error relates to the row limit of 1,048,576 in that version (Excel 2010 also has the same limit).

You're going to need to summarize or split up the results set if you need an Excel-based output.

soi là, soi carré

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back