Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting Data From Production Order File 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SysconDoctorData

Technical User
May 8, 2002
US
Is there any code or routines available that will cause MACOLA 7.5 Production Word Order module to generate a CSV that contains recently posted/added/modified work orders?

This is very easy to do via a crystal report, but you will need to define what "recently" means. Software Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

&quot;recent&quot; production orders meaning I am hoping there is a field somewhere in the table that records when the work order information arrived in the produciton file. I would grab anything after <today-1> as &quot;new&quot;

Yes, in the PPORDFIL_SQL table there is a field Entered_Dt (entered date). Remember that macola stores its dates as an 8 digit integer, so in your crystal report, put the following as a record selection formula:

Numbertodate({PPORDFIL_SQL.Entered_dt}) in CurrentDate-1 to CurrentDate

I hope this helps. Software Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

Way to go... I'm on it...and I'll put that puppy to bed today, thanks!

Syscon,

Please email me when you get a chance.
Software Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back