Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting AVI problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Apr 1, 2003
NL
Hello there,

I'm having the following problem with Premiere 6.0 according to exporting AVI formatted clips from the timeline to a movie.
It seems like I can do anything with these clips but when the exporting is done, the only thing the result movie is returning is a black screen with sound. Also, during editing I can only preview the clips that are present on the timeline but I can't see the transitions I made between them. The funny thing is that I can only provide the desired results when I work with MPEG movie clips. With MPEG movie clips I can also preview the transitions and I can also export the complete timeline as a movie.
I double checked the settings in the Settings Viewer so the Capture, Project and Clip Settings are identical.

Thank you.

Nick.

Nick, what are your project settings?

Cheers,
[monkey] Edward [monkey]

"Cut a hole in the door. Hang a flap. Criminy, why didn't I think of this earlier?!" -- inventor of the cat door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back