Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

exporting a rollover navbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

davek7

Technical User
Jun 14, 2006
US
I have created a rollover navbar so the colors change on mouse over. I can see that it is in separate gifs that make up a complete navbar as an htm file, but how do you insert in into another htm file? When I try to it opens as another page. What am I missing?

Thanks

You need to have fireworks export slices.

I hope this isn't taken as spamming, but I have an example of what I think you are trying to do at this location:

If this is what you are trying to make work, let me know... I'll do my best to assist.

[fish] No Dolphins were harmed in the posting of this message... Dolphin Friendly Tuna!

Ever feel like you're banging your head against a tree? I did, so I cut down the tree.

Also, it could be that the target window is set to open in a new window. You should change the window to target _self.

[fish] No Dolphins were harmed in the posting of this message... Dolphin Friendly Tuna!

Ever feel like you're banging your head against a tree? I did, so I cut down the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back