Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting a Movie - Please HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vannahent

Technical User
Jul 15, 2003
US
I just purchased premiere 6.5 and tried to export to a movie. Upon doing this premiere just crashes and shuts itself down automatically. I've tried reinstalling and i am still getting the same results. The only work around right now for me is to import the project to version 6.0. If anyone could help out I would really appreciate it!

cheers!

I forgot to mention, my system is a P4 2.53, 1gig RAM, 160 gig HD, also please note i've tried just exporting a 10sec clip and does the same thing. Thanks again. Cheers!

In Premiere 6.5, for export we have two option, did u try with File>Export>Avi, is thisworking fine. is ur clip is AVI or Imgage. which export option you use. can u explore it

Akash

Yes I have tried FILE>EXPORT>MOVIE as soon as I click on MOVIE the whole program crashes out with no errors. The only one that seems to be working is FILE>EXPORT>ENCODER

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back