Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Export user list

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccarmock

Technical User
Oct 23, 2005
GB
Is there a way to export a list of users from a Call Pilot 2.02 system.

We're about to upgrade to Call Pilot 5.0 on a 1005RP server but want to update names etc associated with mailboxes and clear out mailboxes for extensions that have long been deleted.

I can't find a way to do this from the Web interface. Ideally we'd like to export to CSV and then import corrected names etc....

Regards
Clive

When you do a User Search, when you are looking at the list of mailboxes, there should be an Export button at the top of the page. You may have to scroll up to see it.

perfect - thanks that's just what I needed - WHY didn't I spot that button there?!

I don't suppose you know of a way to import a corrected list of names? I know there is a bulk upload feature to create mailboxes, but I am really just wishing to correct what's there.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back