Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

export to mpg file

Status
Not open for further replies.

fshguo

MIS
Dec 5, 2004
US
hi, I am using prememiere 6 to export avi to mpg file so that I can create a vcd. I notice that the system launch the cleanerEZ 5 to perform the function after select the "save as web"..., after the transfer I found that the mpg file is blur out on the border and the video is not moving smoothly, it stops in the middle. I am wondering is there any better way to convert the AVI file which capture from Camcorder to MPEG so that it can play in the VCD machine?
Thanks in advance.

fshguo.

fshguo, I too have experienced the same problem. I was able to export a good mpg clip by following the wizard part of cleaner 5 . The output was to a quicktime movie and was only able to be played on a fast enough CD player. The quality was pretty good, slight bluring but no stopped motion.

Blair

hey fshguo

i would say skip premier altogether, and the ezcleaner wizard... i fooled around with that and found a better program... tmpgenc high quality mpeg encoder version 2... go to for a demo version garunteed mint encoder compresses 850mb vid to 35mb no loss of quality... peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back