Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Export to HTML - BOE: Central Management Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

pentesh

Technical User
Jan 10, 2012
IE
I wonder can anyone help with a workaround or solution to the following problem I am facing.

I have developed a report in Crystal Reports 2008 - it can be reported to html here - however I administer this report in BOE which does not seem to have an option to export / schedule to html.

Any advice / workarounds that people can share would be great.

Which version of BO are you using?

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

I'm looking at the install for BOE XI 3.1 (which is version 12). There is no export option for HTML available on the BO platform - so it's not like there's just a piece that didn't get installed for you.

Are you using the Java (default) or .NET version of Infoview? Depending on which it is, one possible option is to write an application using the Crystal SDK that would run the report and export to HTML. This application would be set up in such a way that the application itself would be schedulable from inside BO.

You can also look at and see whether there's a third-party tool available to help you with this.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back