Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Export to excel register

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedel

Programmer
Jan 11, 2003
AU
Hi All,

I'm running a database (Access 2003) at work. I have run this database for many years over different locations in Access 97 and 2003 quite successfully.

Over the years, I have found that the people that take over the database are not real competent PC users (I know its hard to understand in this day and age, but there it is). and tend to drop the database and opt for running registers through excel.

What I would like to do is have an option whereby I can export the registers from the database into the excel spreadsheet registers without losing any data from the spreadsheets. and making sure that the fields from access match up with the fields in the spreadsheet.

Any thoughts, places to look?

Cheers

Dean

-------------------------------------------------------------
"The most overlooked advantage of owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against whacking them around a bit."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back