Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Export Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FONEGUY

Technical User
Jan 28, 2002
US
Is there a way to export the scripts so the call flow can be reviewed outside the Designer ? I have a call center that is planning to replace the existing CS1000 , Symposium with a Cisco Call Manager / UCCX platform . Just trying to see if there is an easy way to provide the engineers with a call fow of the existing system . Not looking forward to this project , 70 scripts , 90 skillsets, 500 + agents .
Thanks for your time !

You can export scripts. Instructions vary a bit with version (mostly name references). You can also export or use excel to get agents, supervisors, etc.

FONEGUY,
If you still need assistance, I can definitely help you. If you are on an old Symposium version, they can be exported in TFE and imported into Orchestration Designer so that they can be somewhat visually appealing for your Cisco engineer. Also, the configuration data is easily exportable from CC6 on up using the CS1kWorksheet (under Config Element from CCMA). If this project is still taking place, reply to this thread and I'll give you my direct contact info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back