Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

export quickcorrect list list to text or csv file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2002
US
Hello!

I've searched the forums but came up empty - perhaps I didn't phrase the terms correctly. At any rate I’m wondering if there is any way to export/convert the QuickCorrect list from WP12 to a text or csv file. Does anyone have any insight as to how I might accomplish this? I’m not that conversant with WP12 so any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time.

I'm fairly certain that in WP9 the file you are looking for is wt9us.uwl and is located somewhere in C:\documents and settings\the current user. On my machine it is under C:\documents and settings\my user name\My Documents\Corel User Files. I would assume that for version 12 it is called wt12us.uwl (assuming you are running the us version). If not the .uwl file then I would look at the wt12us.hst file in the same directory.

That said, I do not know how to get into the file to get at the data. If your purpose is simply to move a user to another machine, copy the files over.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back