Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Export of Exact Event Manager Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

kstickler

IS-IT--Management
Feb 18, 2005
US
Is there a way to export the EEM database? I would like to have a way to see a list of all reports currently scheduled. I know I can get to within the manager, but we have quite a few reports set up and in order to provide a "list" of them to end users, I am doing screen shots...ugh.

I am not too familiar with the tables, but you should be able to export this to excel or write a crystal report against them.

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

By the way Are you talking about Vineyardsoft Event Manager or the relatively new Exact Event Manager? I don't know a lot of people using EEM yet.

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back