Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Export list of extensions inside of a specific huntgroup to a CSV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksalce

MIS
Jul 22, 2014
US
Hello,
I'm curious if there's a way export a list of extensions that are part of a huntgroup to a csv file? I can't seem to find a way with IP Office Manager or Web manager. The reason I want to do this is because we have a huntgroup set up that we use to page specific extensions for emergency situations and I was asked which extensions are part of that huntgroup I have set up for it. I cant seem to find an easy way to export the extensions belonging to that huntgroup. Thanks.

I don’t really know what you have tried……

To Export...

Login to IP Office Manager
Click on File ➤ Import/Export ➤ Export...
Select groups

Save the file

Edit it as required to get the information.
Cut and paste to an excel file

I did try that already but it doesn't give me the information I'm looking for. It looks like it exports the configuration of the huntgroup and not the members of it. Here is what the info looks like when looking at it as an example:

ExecSpprt,1813,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,,,,,InService

You need to export the complete config as CSV file. Then search for the 'huntgroup' section. All the info is there.

Sorry about that mis information.🤦‍♂️

Clearly I have never done it ????😉

As Okkie26 says —— try that instead.
This must have been the way I did it 🤣🤣🤣

To be fair it is pretty silly that exporting the groups doesnt show members of the group but exporting the entire config does. Avaya for ya.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back