Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Export / Import price changes on Micros Res 3700

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyldes

Technical User
Oct 4, 2023
CA
Good day,

I am looking to do a lot of price changes on Micros Res 3700,

I have read some of the past discussions on these forums and tried some of the solutions posted here. My problem is that there is a lot of redundant entries in our system.

How would I export from a specific price Tier? Say if I had 30 price Tiers, but only wanted to pull information from a tier named "Tier 1" and from a specific effective from date (lets say 01/01/2023 5:00am)

Would it be possible for me to pull only that information?

Thank you!

You have provided little information to answer with any precision.

You will have multiple menu item entries based on multiple factors.

A) is it a menu item or condiment.
B) is it priced (add on) and is that a menu item or a condiment
C) does the add on need a selection that maybe priced (i.e. a salad with an extra dressing)

Micros res3700 treats condiments and menu items in the same tree, so one would need to know this information to proceed in order to give any advice.

Thank you for taking the time to answer, and sorry for the lack of detail;

A) I was hoping to price the Condiments & Menu items by using dbisql to export the prices from a specific price Tier and then importing those changes back in once I had made the changes.
B & C, for Add-Ons I was planning on pricing them through the POS configurator as there are fewer of them to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back