Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Export blocked senders list

Status
Not open for further replies.

snootalope

IS-IT--Management
Jun 28, 2001
US
This is driving me nuts because I know I've done it before but can't find the how-to again. All I want to do is export my list of Blocked Senders (get-senderfilterconfig) to a txt or csv file.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

If you're looking to grab just one parameter in the Get-SenderFilterConfig, you can filter it by using something like
Get-SenderFilterConfig | Select BlockedSenders | Export-CSV c:\config.csv

Pat Richard MVP
Plan for performance, and capacity takes care of itself. Plan for capacity, and suffer poor performance.

Thanks sniper, but that only gives me the short version of the command output. I could have swore I did this once before and got the full list of the Blocked Senders we have configured (it's alot).

Get-SenderFilterConfig | Select BlockedSenders | Export-CSV c:\config.csv

That just gives me this in the output:

#TYPE Selected.Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Directory.SystemConfiguration.SenderFilterConfig
"BlockedSenders"
"Microsoft.Exchange.Data.MultiValuedProperty`1[Microsoft.Exchange.Data.SmtpAddress]

Ah - my bad on that
Get-SenderFilterConfig | Select BlockedSenders | Out-File c:\config.txt

would give you the info in a text file. Depends on what you're intending on doing with it to determine if that format is valid.

Pat Richard MVP
Plan for performance, and capacity takes care of itself. Plan for capacity, and suffer poor performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back