Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Export Autodials on CM7.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

420Tech

Programmer
Sep 21, 2023
US
Hi, we are get ready to retire 4-digit dialing plan and want to make sure there are no 4-digit numbers programmed as autodials. I have not been able to discover a way to do a list up or export. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have System Manager? You can Export all Users to an Excel workbook, then go to the tab with buttons. The good part about this is you can change the buttons, then Import the Users again.

If you only have legacy (H.323, Digital, Analog) station the you can use the Export Stations under Elements /Communication Manager / Endpoints / Manage Endpoints. This won't work well for SIP stations so don't use this method for Importing.

Thanks Zero Zero One I will give this a try. Appreciate the help. I’ll follow up with you and let you know how it goes. 😀

On my system, I get the Abbreviated dialing.

display abbreviated-dialing
-- options are:
display abbreviated-dialing 7103A-buttons
display abbreviated-dialing enhanced
display abbreviated-dialing group
display abbreviated-dialing personal
display abbreviated-dialing system

I have python code that dumps all extension type data into a local sqlite3 database using paramiko.

Chas

Hi ZeroZeroOne. Using System Manager worked out great, thanks for your help on this. We were able to pull all the data we need and fortunately there were only a handful of 4-digit entries. Abbreviated dialing is another area we are looking at. It looks as if we have to touch each Personal, Group and System list to see if there are any four-digit numbers. Fortunalty there are only 59 Groups to scan through.
SoftwareRT, that's great on how you are able to use python code to populate SQ database. Unfortunately, we don't have that luxury yet, maybe someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back