Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Export Address Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickstar

IS-IT--Management
Nov 16, 2010
AU
Hi,

I am having trouble exporting a COMPLETE Notes Address Book into a Outlook. I can export basic information which includes name, email address, phone number, however I need to export everything else i.e. complete mailing address, pager, all phone numbers and email addresses....
The export process only exports data which is displayed in the contact list which only contains a few fields from the persons contact details. I have tried to include other data in this screen however cannot work out how to.

I don't want to have to manually transfer 1000 contacts hence any advice will be very welcome.

Thank you,
Nick

Thanks nonguru. How do you inlcude all the fields though?
I want to include all contact fields:
Company
Job Title
Street
City
State/Province
Zip/Postal
Country/Region
Office Fax
Office Phone
Cell Phone
Pager
Other email1
Other email2
Other email3

Thanks,
Nick

Hmmm, this is a bit technical if you have no Notes Development experience but...

Assuming you've created a view, using the existing Contacts view as a template... (Create > View)

Open the new view by clicking on the name in the left-hand menu.

From the top menus click View > Design

The view should open in design mode

Click Create > Insert New Column (or Append New Column)

Let me know if you achieve all of the above.
:)

Thanks mate. It is quite overwhelming. Not having any Notes programming experience, I don't think I can go down this track. I think I will have to purchase a .nsf to .pst file converter. Was trying to avoid this.
Cheers anyway.
Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back