Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Explorer error in ZACMENU.DLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder

Technical User
Jan 10, 2001
US
I had a massive computer crash, don't know what caused it. System kept telling me my Microsoft Office products were not installed, but other programs worked. Anyways, I reinstalled Me and Office 2000. I can now open the programs and documents that were created in them, but have another problem. I can't move or copy files. Right clicking won't work and I can't use the toolbar to do this either. I get a message that tells me Explorer has caused an error in ZACMENU.DLL. What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Please help me!!!

--Spyder

If you do not know what ZACMENU is run a find for it and see what directory it is in. If is something you do not use uninstall it.

Did you format and reload, or just reinstall Windows on top of itself. I always recommend a format and clean install.

Matt J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back