Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Experience commanding Lotus Notes from Access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpalmer150

Technical User
Jul 1, 2003
US
I'd like to schedule Access to create a report and send to it a specific email address. Using the SendObject command I can get Access to create the email with the attachment but it doesn't populate the TO: field and it doesn't attempt to send.

Does anyone have experience commanding Lotus note email from Access?

I've researched this and need it for a project that I am developing as well.....Isn't there a way to send an object within Access (ie. query, report) to a Lotus Notes email address automatically without having to save it on your hard drive and then use the EMBEDOBJECT method.

Thanks for your help.

Here is a thread that will show how to send emails through lotus notes from access.

With this one, you do need to have files already created to send them as attachments.

I don't know of anyway to send a query or report directly to an email program without first saving it as a file.

Here is the thread:

thread222-38494

GComyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back