Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Expected Wait Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerlady

Technical User
Dec 13, 2010
US
I am attempting to set up a script in AACC Orchestration Designer where a different announcement message will play to queued calls based on the expected wait time. Here is the script:

IF NOT OUT OF SERVICE SysCtrl_sk THEN
QUEUE TO SKILLSET SysCtrl_sk
WAIT 2
ELSE
EXECUTE EMERGENCY
END IF

ASSIGN (EXPECTED WAIT TIME SysCtrl_sk / 60) TO expwait_cv

IF (expwait_cv > 4 ) THEN
OPEN VOICE SESSION
PLAY PROMPT VOICE SEGMENT High_volume_vs_gv
END VOICE SESSION
ELSE
OPEN VOICE SESSION
PLAY PROMPT VOICE SEGMENT High_vol_out_gv
END VOICE SESSION
END IF

I am testing with one agent logged in on NOT READY. I have had one call in queue for over 20 minutes yet the ELSE message is still playing as if the wait time is less than 4 minutes.

HELP!

Not sure you can perform the "/" operation like that.
Have you tried
ASSIGN EXPECTED WAIT TIME SysCtrl_sk TO expwait_cv

IF (expwait_cv > 240) THEN

That worked! Thank you. I have never worked with high call volume and I was working with an old script that someone set up years ago and this is how it was done. Could be it never worked.

I still had to leave a call in queue for 10 minutes before I started to hear the high call volume message but I think I remember reading somewhere that the system updates every 10 minutes. After that, I allowed the call that had been in queue for over 10 minutes to ring through. I then placed several more calls to the queue - one while the original call was still active with the test agent and several after hanging up on that call and each one received the high call volume message. Thank you again!

which version of expected wait algorithm are you setup for? (Global Settings) NES EWT or Enhanced EWT? If enhanced EWT it needs calls in queue for 10 minutes to learn the time to wait (based on a Avaya algorithm not the heritage NES process), it gets more accurate as more calls are process during the time the contact center is opened. IF you change the EWT you must restart services on AACC, I recommend you get a maintenance windows to change it if needed, just my 2 cents woth. if you need more help send me a private email. I am happy to share some scripts I have developed for EWT over the years.. :)

I'm looking to put 3 or 4 steps in that would play a specific announcement during specified waiting times.
E.G Over 15 minutes, Greater than 10 but less than 15 minutes, greater than 5 minutes but less than 10 minutes and greater than 3 minutes but less than 5 minutes.
Each time I test this it always plays the 2nd message as its always going to less than 15 minutes.

I cant figure it out please help.

IF DAY OF WEEK = Saturday OR
DAY OF WEEK = Sunday AND TIME OF DAY <> 10:00..16:29 OR
DAY OF WEEK = Monday .. Friday AND TIME OF DAY <> 09:00..22:59 THEN
ASSIGN vs_8410 to prompttoplay
GIVE IVR WITH VXML TREATMENT voicexml
PARAMETERS prompttoplay
WAIT 2
DISCONNECT
END IF

ASSIGN EXPECTED WAIT TIME BB_Test TO c_estimated_wait_time_cv

IF TIME OF DAY = 10:00..22:59 THEN EXECUTE BUSY_CHECK

SECTION CALL_ROUTE
ROUTE CALL 313000

SECTION BUSY_CHECK
IF (c_estimated_wait_time_cv > gv_exp_wait_time_4) THEN
ASSIGN c_play_only_gv TO voicexml
ASSIGN vs_8712 to prompttoplay
PARAMETERS prompttoplay
ELSE
IF (c_estimated_wait_time_cv > gv_exp_wait_time_3) OR (c_estimated_wait_time_cv < gv_exp_wait_time_4) THEN
ASSIGN vs_8711 to prompttoplay
PARAMETERS prompttoplay
ELSE
IF (c_estimated_wait_time_cv > gv_exp_wait_time_2) OR (c_estimated_wait_time_cv < gv_exp_wait_time_3) THEN
ASSIGN vs_8710 to prompttoplay
PARAMETERS prompttoplay
ELSE
IF (c_estimated_wait_time_cv > gv_exp_wait_time) OR (c_estimated_wait_time_cv < gv_exp_wait_time_2) THEN
ASSIGN vs_8709 to prompttoplay
PARAMETERS prompttoplay
END IF
END IF
END IF
END IF
END IF
GIVE RINGBACK
WAIT 1

EXECUTE CALL_ROUTE