Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

expanding into new areas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear762

Programmer
Mar 28, 2005
US
Hi guys,
I have been doing the Merlin thing for about 11 years. In this time, I have worked for various authorized business partners/dealers, and eventually went solo. I am trying to move forward into the IP Office market. There are not many good telecom/IP guys in my area. Could someone tell me what AVAYA requires of someone to work on or install the IP Office. An associate of mine became a business partner and can now sell them. He looked at the programming and cannot believe they want 1500 to 2000 to go to class for that. I am not intending to screw anyone over, just don't see the need to waste that kind of money to "learn" how to use a simple gui software. Any info could help me make a better informed decision on how to move forward.
Thank you in advance,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back