Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Expand distribution list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pejayuk

IS-IT--Management
Dec 22, 2003
GB
I am using exchange 5.5 and have setup distribution lists in the GAL that contain external email addresses. When someone external receives the email and clicks "Reply to all", the email comes back to our distribution list on our domain and can't be sent on to everyone in the distribution list as the sender doesn't have permission to do so. Is there a way to configure exchange to put all the recipients addresses in the To field instead of the name of the distribution list?.

Also, is there a free online tutorial for exchange anyone can recommend as being a good?.

Many thanks for all your time.

Pejay.

I am looking into your distro problem. Go to and sign up for a free account. Then do a search for Exchange. I have read several of the computer based training programs. They are pretty good.

This would probably be an individual Outlook issue and not anything you can do from the server level.

Pejayuk,
It does not appear this is available on Exchange 5.5 but it is available on Exchange 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back