Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Existing Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEM69

Technical User
Mar 5, 2001
US
How do you design a report which will print mailing labels?

I have been asked to Use the standard 3-across the page Avery 5160 label format. Where do I find this?

What is considered proper spacing and line breaks with Access on an existing database?

I also want to sort labels in order by zip code. what do I have to access or open in order to format or do this function?

To print copies of labesl on standard paper instead of label stock, where do I go to do this with the ACCESS program?

I also want to create a querybut sort info by specific criteria (ie: last name) How do I do this, I couldn't find it with help function.

Is printing ther results of a query different than just printing a docuknet/ query, etc.?

Thanks,

MEM69

You've got a lot of pretty unspecific questions posted...
For the amount of questions you are needing answers to, I would suggest a good Access book.
Too many to answer in the detail needed that would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back