Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exhange Server / Public Folders / HTML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer

IS-IT--Management
Feb 1, 2000
I have a 1 NT 4.0 Server (BDC) with Exchange Server 5.5 sp2 on it. My PDC is only for logins and storage. Plus 9 workstations (98 + NT 4.0 sp6). Ok here's the problem - <br>
I am on any of my workstations which all have PST's, and I have decided to move my &quot;tips&quot; folders up to the Exchange Server for all workstations to see. All the mail in this folder is HTML pages, meaning in the preview window of Outlook or Outlook Express you can see the webpage instantly.<br>
I move it up to the Exchange Server and everything looks fine until I start clicking on the messages. They are all blank, the information is there From, To, Subject, etc. but no preview and when you double click on the message the message area is blank.<br>
Now this is on 6 out of 10 HTML emails. This has nothing to do with the date sent or what email program I use to view it.<br>
I can move this folder from the Exchange Server to the PST of a workstation and all HTML works fine again.<br>
Any ideas? <br>
<br>
Just a note: No one has been able to give me an answer on this...So this is a challenge question :)<br>
Thanks,<br>
<br>
Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back