Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

execution program connecting database problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

smail77

Programmer
Aug 17, 2000
MA
I had created a project(of type application) on which I Work, but when I need to use a data base, I created another project of type AppWizard ( exe ) That I used to connect to the data base by ODBC. I copied after every file (.cpp And .h, i had copied main.cpp file also) of the first project in the second.

For the first project the execution is in DOS, but for the second, when i try to execute it i obtain one fram in "windows" that give the possibility to change, consult and remove the fields of my data base created in access.

The problem is that i don't know how can obtain with the second project the same execution like i obtain with the first. i.e. i want to know how can execute some files in the second project (for instance the main.cpp file) like i do in the first project.

i am sorry for length of this message, but i want to give more explications.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back