Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Executech 0308

Status
Not open for further replies.

capitol31

Vendor
Jun 29, 2003
US
I was given an executech 0308 and I currently have 2 executech 6414 phones. Phones are testing fine when I do the set test(unplug,press hold,plug-in). LED's are flashing irratically in what looks to be some kind of pattern. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

To test you would hold the MUTE button while you plug it in and it will light up in a sequence then ring the phone and the lights will go out, what you are seeing is a light show that is telling you the ports are programmed for a different type of phone , more than likely a 22 button set.
Is this a NO308?

Actually I did press mute not hold. I thought the 6414 is a 22 button phone. Is there a way to set the system up to use different phones. Yes, it is a N0308

Yes you can program the ports to be different style phones. You will need a 6600 or 6620 set to program from port 10. The 6414 would be a 8 line set.

phoneguy1212,
The NO308 is not the old Executech 308, it will support the 6414.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back