Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

exchange resrouces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2002
US
Hello Everyone,

This is my first time on, and hope that you will be kinds enough to help me. I am running Exchange 5.5. SP3 on Windows NT 4.0 SP6 server.

I was requested by a user to setup a resource for scheduling. Ideally, all the user has to do is setup an appointment or meeting and invite the resource (like conference room). If the resource is available then it will accept the apointment and block off the time.

Can anyone point me to an article or instructions. This is not well documented, and not point and click.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Tony

I assume you are using Outlook'98 or 2000. This can be done through the Calendar as you require. Let us know if you require further info.

Mike

SteveJepson,

This article helps out tremendously. I will post a thread to let you know how well it is implemented. Should have it done by Friday.

Mike46,

I am using Outlook 98/2000.

I appreciate all of your help :)

Regards,

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back