Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EXCHANGE IS WAY TO CUT AND DRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISENBERG

Instructor
Jul 17, 2001
US
i do have a couple of questions and if you have some time i would like SOME ANSWERS. first of all i was wondering how i could save settings on my email so that i could always only see unread messages and when writing i could always see the bcc option without having to spend the extra thirty seconds to go and set it. i was also wondering how i could enclose a signature with all my emails. do you know if any of this is possible?
I NEED ALL THE TRICKS AND TIPS TO BE SUCESSFUL WITH EXCHANGE AND USE IT TO ITS UTMOST
thanks again for your help!

"save settings on my email so that i could always only see unread messages "

In Outlook.. View > Current View > Unread Messages

"always see the bcc option "

Also in Outlook

Start a new email message then under View click the Bcc Field, this should cause the bcc to be present in every email after.

Outlook again,
Tools > options > Mail Format > Signature Picker > New

Create the signature and set it to " use by default"

"I NEED ALL THE TRICKS AND TIPS TO BE SUCESSFUL WITH EXCHANGE AND USE IT TO ITS UTMOST"

Use the search function on this site.. loads of information has already been written about most of the questions ask.. and this site has loads of info..

hth
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back