Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange Connection Agreement Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjrocksit

IS-IT--Management
Feb 15, 2008
US
I'm about half done with my EXCH5.5 to EXCH03 migration and I'm running into a very annoying problem.

One is Error C103aa1d (when I try to move my connection agreements), and the other is Error 8007230 LDAP No Such Object (when I try to make changes to the properties of the new server).

Just like every other MS error the available info or resolution is vague at best. I thought this error might have something to do with the Information Stores and MTA services not starting so I spent the $260 with MS to get that resolved hoping my EXCH03 box would magically come to life and it didn't. However, my Information Stores and MTA services are running after 2 hours on the phone.

I'm really desperate to get this going and I can't spend any more money with Microsoft.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-J

I've actually tried changing the port for the LDAP connector on the 5.5 server as stated in the article, but with no luck.

The connection agreements are pointed to the 5.5 server now and they work (this was setup during the initial phases of the install), however the instructions in the migration wizard are telling me it's time to move the connection agreements to the "new server".

When I enter in the "new server" name on the connections tab and hit apply I am prompted for the account/password. I enter in the correct info and that's when the error pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back