Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

exchange & non-exchange clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeh3404

Programmer
Mar 24, 2000
US
i have several users using the exchange client with outlook 2000. i also have several users using the internet only client with outlook 2000. and i have other users using outlook express. here are my issues:

1) when sending an html email from an exchange client to a non-exchange client, the non-exchange client loses the html format

2)i made a change in the exchange administrator pop3 protocol (i unchecked "use site defaults for all properties"). this allowed the html to work for all outlook users, but not outlook express. this also caused attachments to disappear when sending from an exchange client to an outlook express user.

thank you in advance for your help.

Check your versions, older versions of Outlook express can't use HTML. Haven't a clue about the missing attachment though, could be caused by the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back