Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

exchange 2003 in a cluster - does v11 support it? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2004
US
I have a new exchange 2003 in a cluster environment and we have brightstore v11 with the exchange option.

Does anyone know if this is a supported configuration and how does it take care of the failover?

Hi,
In our new AD enviroment we have a couple of Exchange 2003 cluster servers. Brightstore v 11 is installed and configured on all of them (I don't have any documentation though).
Check out one of these links:
ftp://ftp.ca.com/pub/brightstor/arcserve/win/v9/docs/BABWAdminGuide.pdf

ftp://ftp.ca.com/pub/brightstor/arcserve/win/v9/docs/BABWGettingStarted.pdf

I know that one of them has something about clustering.
The docs are however for brightstore v 9 but I guess there is not a big difference between the two versions.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
GSC

If I remember correctly you need to create a cluster resource only if you are usig the Premium Add-in. Our cluster doesn't use the Add-on, just the Exchange agent and I just ran a local install on the active node, ran the Brick level config wizard, rolled over the cluster and repeated on the other node.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back