Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange 2003 Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

finfan13

MIS
Apr 12, 2001
US
I have installed exchange 2003 on top of windows 2003 and all is working great except a couple of errors I am recieving. When I go to System Manager and click on Recipients I get an error that says "There is no such object on the server, Facility: LDAP provider, ID no:80072030, Exchange system manager" Then if I click ok all I see if tools with message tracking center and mailbox recovery center. I do not see the message store and do not know if I need to add one,and if so how. Second error is if I go to the properties of the fist organization and either check show routing groups or try to change to native mode I get an error that says "Access denied, Facility: LDAP provider, ID no: 80070005, Exchange system manager" I have tried looking everywhere for some help and havent come up with anything. This is an exchange box that I built at my home so I can do anything to it and not worry about screwing anything up. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

Figured out that I was not a member of enterprise admins. Made the change and all is weel.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back