Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange 2000 on a Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superfanatic

IS-IT--Management
Apr 9, 2003
US
Hi all,
This is my first post. I have a Win2k server that runs my AD. We wanted to add a 2nd Win2k Server on the Network that would house Exchange 2000, essentially forming a cluster.
So far, I have had trouble every step of the way, and I could really use some advice from someone who has done this already. Currently, my AD is replicating from the Main win2k Server to the Exchange Server, but I am not getting any sign that Exchange is setup correctly, as it is not working. Can someone point me to some good white papers or give me some advice. I am also having trouble installing the IM Client and getting it working. I am in a mess right now, and to be honest, I could really use a mentor on this, someone I could maybe email more detailed questions or call. I don't really know what to explain right now or even ask, as I feel so overwhelmed. Is there anyone who can help or offer to point me in the right direction. I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks.
John Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back