Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange 2000 NDR for external clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghnat

MIS
Apr 8, 2003
CA
I have been unsuccessful trying to resolve an issue for quite some time now regarding NDR's. Any help will be MOST appreciative. The scenario is this ...

If we type in a wrong email address (gary@abc.com instead of garry@abc.com) for a user on our exchange server we do get the NDR if emailed from within the network but will never get one by emailing from an external source. Made sure that "Allow NDR Reports" is checked off as well as any other pertinent configuration option in the Exchange environment.

Have spent numerous hours trying to figure out why ... but to no avail. 11 bottles of beer for anyone who has the correct answer!

Thanks

Gary

In your SM, under Internet Message Formats, for your domain(s), you allow NDR's under the Advanced tab. That setup the way you want it?

I'm Certifiable, not certified.
It just means my answers are from experience, not a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back