Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange 2000 agent How to get 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistol34

MIS
Nov 17, 1999
US
The guy before never setup an exchange agent to backup our mail server. 6 months no backup. He upgraded to exchange 2000 and I understand that the Arcserve 2000 disk I have is to old to support Exchange 2000. So I try to find the update. No luck! I call tech support and they tell me I have to request a CD from my vendor. My vendor is now tring to sell me Arcserve 2000 again.

What is the deal? I have used Arcserve for years, and I am getting all to use to crap like this.

Pete

Pete,

I have to agree with you, all my dealings with Computer Associates have been bad. However the Agent for Exchange is technically an addon and they do charge for it. However if you already have a license for the old exchange agent you should be eligible for an upgrade price for the Exchange 2000 agent.

The Exchange agent is an upgradeable component, check our website for specifics.
Call us for current pricing, we'll be more than happy to iron-out all the wrinkles in the manufacturer's ability to service you. James.Horvath@truedatasan.com
True Data Storage Networks., Inc.
CA Storage Solutions Provider
StorageTek Authorized Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back