Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

PauloGomes

Technical User
Aug 28, 2007
PT
Hi I'm using Excel2007 and building a macro based app...
My first form is a password entry, so far so good, all works as planned, then , after sucessfully entered the passwork another form is called....Then I noticed there is no maximize/restore button, nor windowstate property to set so that the form shows maximized...

How can I achieve this?

Thanks Rowel, very usefull indeed...

But still doesn't enable maximize, only minimize...( the maximize option apears greyed out like disabled)

I believe is possible to enable the maximize button the same way as the minimize one, but it seem to call win32 api funcions and I've never used them...
Could you help enableing the maximize button based on this example?

Hi,

for some reason I can't pull up the site from work, so I'm not completely sure of the exact code there, but if I'm not mistaking, it's as easy as changing WS_MINIMIZEBOX for WS_MAXIMIZEBOX. (or 20000 for 10000).

If that doesn't work, please post the code you're using from that site and I can have a look.

Cheers,

Roel

Hi, I've solved the maximize button issue, so now I have the normal 3 button top-rigth arrangement....

Another question is, how to start the form, wich initialy had no max/min/close buutons, as a maximized form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back