Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel VBA book for OSX (Mac)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoWasMises

Programmer
Feb 26, 2009
US
Thanks for taking the time to review my question and answering it. Your time is appreciated.

Which Mac Excel software development book do you recommend?

I am an experienced VBA programmer, however I'm open to reading a beginners book, especially since I'm new to Excel Programming.

Please do not recommend a IBM compatible book and say it's the principles are the same.

Hi,

It seems that VBA is designed for Windows, and although you can run in OSX, You may be severely limited in some of its capabilities.

In addition, if you're looking for help here, I'd wager that the overwhelming majority of expertise will be Windows based VBA.

Skip. Thanks for advice. But you didn't say a thing here that I don't know.

I guess most coders aren't intelligent enough to accept that Apple makes a vastly superior product.

I like Apple products. My wife and I both have an iPhone and an iPad.

However I am an Excel enthusiast and wouldn't have a laptop/OS that could not run Excel to the max!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back